Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Visiting sister and nephew :)

My sister Kathleen is up for a few days from St. Augustine, Florida. It has sure been cold enough, especially today with the wind that sounds super crazy, whipping through the trees outside. It is zero degrees withOUT the wind chill here, but 70F int he daytime in Florida. How's the sister handling it? She likes the snow, misses it in fact, but not too upset that her little one does not mind hanging out INside for most of the day. It has been REALLY cold, but you know(!), I really don't mind it even a little bit! Call me strange, not crazy, ok? :)
Here's Sharon (pronounced shah-ROAN) readying to leave for the night, asking to borrow the two plastic swords until tomorrow. He ended up waking up my dad bright and early by banging the swords on the metal footboard of my dad's bed. "Hell-O! Good morning! Wake up, Grandpa!!" He is just SO adorable!
Nice hat, Kathleen!

I tried to upload a movie of the boys (my three and Sharon) about a dozen times without any luck. Perhaps I'll try again, but here's what I got for now. Heh.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Kath, I think you've had that hat since AT LEAST the last time I saw you, when you were living off of Lark St! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think about how much sh might be wearing it -- once a year on her trip to NY, maybe? -- it probably will last for the next fifteen years as well, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your having fun, even if it is ridiculously cold. I'm sorry we missed you on our trip north. There's never enough time to fit it all in... perhaps April in gettysburg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat BTW is my Dad's!!!!!!!! Perhaps I had one similiar..PERHAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen,

    Nice pictures!! I'll try to send some from Belgium. Today was the first day at school again and last night it snowed about 10 centimeters. They expect it will freeze for the rest of the week here!!
    All the best,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete