Saturday, December 6, 2008

some family news

My dad visited my sister who lives in Florida when the weather was still warm, I think in August(?).This is a photo he took of my sister and her little one Sharon on that visit. My dad has since visited again, and will be returning soon.
Look at that little angel face. How cute can a little boy get!
Excitingly enough, my sister Kathleen is now pregnant again, due in June 2009. Secondly, my brother-in-law Pete is getting married on December 14, 2008 to Hana Celeste. Here they are with Rael at Dan's birthday gathering yesterday, scooping ice cream for everyone. Today we're going over to play a game together - you know, family time!- as that is probably the only thing I can really do with this abdomen pain... It'll prove quite relaxing for all, certainly!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment