Friday, January 9, 2009

Back online!

So the laptop hard drive fried. It's all fixed now, but all the pics and STUFF that was saved are lost forever! Nuts. I am glad that I have many of them on the blog, even though many are not...

I have been busy, we all have, without interenet access, without ANY sort of computer at all... Not even able to work on documents - or a particular newsletter that is on my mind for that matter. Nope, not anything involving electronic information storage, games offline... It has been a quiet house here the past week indeed! :)

5 comments:

  1. I remember how different our house seemed when we went through the same thing. On day 4 without internet access, I found myself sorting my sock drawer. Sad, sad days indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe you're a closet Luddite, Jen... with the Medieval Times thing, and your ability to make the items we generally take for granted, I'm going to ask you for survival tips before December, 2012 arrives! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I design web pages too, so probably not... But I think I should be well prepared for when "the world ends as we know it!"

    It is amazing how I often Dan or I think: I should look that up online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! None of us will be truly prepared for when the "end of the world as we know it" happens!

    ..but humans/animals can be quite resilient, so we'll deal best we can...

    heck we're already dealing in some ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jen,

    How are things there?
    Yorben has been taken into hospital last Thursday. He had an inflammation on his joints all over his body. He was screaming from the pain. Normally he can leave hospital tomorrow. The inflammation has left almost completely but the doctors don't know the reason...
    We are still planning to visit you in the summer of 2010. Will you still be living in Queensbury then?

    Greetings,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete