Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec 5 was Dan's birthday!!

It was not anything like breakfast in bed, but we went to a Breakfast with Santa this morning. IT is something the Saratoga Hospital throws every year - not something we go to each year, and this is the very first year I was able to go since I was not working on the Saturday it was held. My growing up sons visited Santa and had their photo taken. Nthing like waiting in line for a quick word with the man of the hour after lots of greasy bacon, syrupy and fluffy pancakes and scrambled eggs!



My dear husband is a whole 39 years old now! Next year is the big four oh and a party will definitely have to be thrown :)



Part of his present was chocolate fudge with chunky peanut butter smeared in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Getting old Dan (tee hee!!!)

    and man oh man are your boys getting big!!!!!!!!!!

    Wow! As Sharon would say " I can't alieve it!!!!"

    K

    ReplyDelete