Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Beauty and the Beast and SNOW!!!

Well it has finally snowed!! The house is quiet, not only from the muffling of the snow, but all the children are outside enjoying the wet, fluffy white stuff!

My nose has miraculously cleared over night from the freezing weather and I could not be happier! My allergies might just be gone now for the season(?). I can only hope :)

Tonight we are going to a play in Cohoes: Beauty and the Beast. Dan's Dad, me and my three boys are going. Since it is a musical, Dan and his mom have no real interest. I only hope the weather does not turn mushy with rain instead of snow... With luck we will have a quite uneventful ride there and back.

Loving the snow either way! You can't see me doing the Snoopy Happy Dance, but just imagine it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment