Monday, May 24, 2010

Springtime biking

My happy boys. It's hard to believe that it was so cool before, as it has been reaching mid 80's these last few days.

Some wild flowers discovered on a hike up one of the trails in the LG area.















Everything became green so quickly in our neighborhood. And it's so hot that I am glad I did the Spring yard clean up beforehand!

Too hot to do much, too hot to take more photos, even! It amazes me every year how one can't stand the 70 to 80's temperatures early Summer, and then complains about the cool temps below 60 degrees in the Fall...

:)

1 comment:

  1. Funny to see it titled "Springtime" biking...it looks sooooooo brown (and lifeless) to my FLA accustomed lush, verdant, green green overloaded brain. So, brown,...but alas, I do miss the seasons in the Northeast!
    K

    ReplyDelete