Friday, November 28, 2008

Well, I've been tagged...!

Since I have not posted in awhile,I'll bite! :)

The task that has been given to me by my friend Sue in PA is to post the 6th pic on the 6th page of my online photo album. Hm. Don't have one of those, not really. Unless you count the one that has perhaps, if I'm lucky, six pictures total. Another is created from the pics that are uploaded to this blog. But we have seen all those already, not that there's that many, either...

OK, let's see -- sixth picture in the sixth album on the laptop here... Perhaps I'll get the 6th pic from the 6th album from the desktop. A majority of my vids and pics are on disc. Slim pickings it'll be. Here we go!Well, by gollygeewillikers, I sure forgot about all of these... That was only last year? Can't be! Yep, the date is February 2007. So these were taken late 2006 or early 2007. Now the only problem with having a nice large memory card, that I can tell, is you don't unload it too often... Hm. Connor, Rael, and Gavin in the dining room. Reading Calvin and Hobbes at breakfast. Such a great book to read when I was younger, but not as young as they are now. It was very enjoyable to READ, and... now it's not so much as enjoyable to have your very own children in their formative years not only reading, but acting it out as well. Ah, the memories! lol

Alrighty then, now we flash to the twins in college:
So ridiculous the costumes they come up with! These are also photos ala Calvin. Do you remember the portraits of Calvin hung on the walls of his comic home? Yep. Perhaps too impressionable at their tender young age! lol
Here's another:

...aaaand another... (aren't they great?!)And another!Poor Gavin was posing SO nicely too. We finally *did* end up getting a good picture eventually. This one was the backdrop for our desktop for quite awhile!

And here's the Gavinator with his lovely 'tattoo' that his bro Rael did for him. He looks like a real 'tough guy', eh? What you can't see are tats on each deltoid too ;DNow that I have completely digressed within the photo albums... The last part of the "task" is to tag six(!) others. Perhaps I should have not used that particular number. Can I change it? Maybe the first pic in the first album or something much less, seeing as I only know one other blogger. That's Sue! And I am sure there are no 'tag backs!' lol

Well sadly so, it seems, the chain apparently ends here... Well, it was fun going down memory lane a bit. Maybe, it is a good idea for a once a week theme: a 'meme' on Mondays. Ah, I so love the alliteration AND thanks for the idea, SusieQ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment