Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back from vacation!

No, that is NOT where I've been for the past few months... Planning a bit, but I cannot even allow for THAT in the time consuming list that I have made for myself lately.

So we rented an RV and went to St. Augustine, Florida to visit my sister and her family. Once there we rode bikes everywhere. I have to say that I am VERY proud of my youngest, Gavin, and his little legs that had to peddle at LEAST twice as fast to keep up with all of us with larger wheels. Actually I am SO proud of ALL of my kids - truly amazed with the amount of mileage that they covered by bike without a sinlge complaint!! Glad it was nice out, no rain, really beeyootifull Spring Florida weather! :)


That is Sharon with his feet up and my sister Kathleen with belly bump "Fogut" (that's Sharon's name for his little yet-unborn brother).


And here's my Rael-bail just thinking, "Hurry up mom, I want to get to the BEACH already!!"
Next are Connor and Gavin. Gavin's wearing MY sungalsses (nice mom that I am) to prevent the wind blown sand from getting in his eyes. And Connor is is usually happy go lucky self, going with the flow..


OK, expect some more posts *soon* with more Florida pictures of my adorable kids and nephew!

I might even get into the habit and just keep on posting what's been going on here in NY lately - ya know, Spring gardening and all that jazz, perhaps...

btw, I sold my first etsy item! Wanna see? Please visit www.frigga.etsy.com!! It is exciting for me, yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment